Tanaka Top Handle Chainsaw TCS33EDTP 12/14-inch
Good chainsaw with commercial grade engine which can handle all tasks around your house. Firewood cutting, pruning, limbing, shaping and even hobby work!
Tanaka Top Handle TCS33EDTP chainsaw is very popular saw among the homeowners who prefer a light and small chainsaw. Although the TCS33EDTP top-handle chainsaw has the small 32.2cc engine it is commercial grade and provides good performance for pruning, limbing, trimming, firewood cutting, shaping and hobby work.
Also, Tanaka TCS33EDTP comes with Oregon chainsaw guide bar and chain which has a feature such as low-vibration and low kickback for maximum safety and comfort with less operator fatigue. The Tanaka TCS33EDTP has many customer reviews and high rating on Amazon. Without a doubt, this is the best top handle chainsaw that you can buy for the price under $300.
Tanaka TCS33EDTP summary
- PureFire engine that meets emissions level (EPA Phase 3 and CARB Tier III Compliant)
- Built-in lanyard ring – climb safety. Use safety strap, carabineer or rope for attachment
- Maximum comfort and safety with Oregon guide bar and low kickback chain
- Easy starting with purge primer bulb and half throttle choke
- Automatic gear-driven oiler
- Incredible power-to-weight – less fatigue, more comfort, and productivity
- Commercial Grade Engine – reliable and outstanding performance
- Quick and easy chain adjustment with side access chain tensioner
- Unbelievable warranty period – 7-year consumer, two-year commercial and one-year rental
- Sometimes this chainsaw don’t start from the first attempt when hot
Tanaka TCS33EDTP parts diagram: download PDF
Tanaka TCS33EDTP/12 (14″) manual: download
Great small and lightweight chainsaw for homeowners. Reliable and good performance PureFire engine. The best chainsaw for people who want a top handle chainsaw.
Specification: Tanaka Top Handle Chainsaw TCS33EDTP 12/14-inch
Gas-Powered Two-Stroke PureFire
|Weight (Powerhead only):||
8.4 lbs (3.4 kg)
|Who makes Tanaka chainsaw:||
Oregon chainsaw guide bar and chain, Scrench
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||
9.9 Fl. Oz.
|Oil Tank Capacity:||
6.0 Fl. Oz.
|Max. Engine Speed:||
|Idle Engine Speed (min):||
|Sprocket (number of teeth):||
|Fuel Consumption (g/kWh):||