Cleaning is a labor-intensive task that not all people enjoy doing. However, there is no getting around it. You need to keep your home clean for you and your family’s sake. If you are looking for the best power steamer for a home that would make cleaning easier, and the one that is not highly priced then the Wagner 915 Power Steamer is an excellent choice.
Wagner 915 Power Steamer
The Wagner 915 power steamer is an eco-friendly tool designed for cleaning and easy removal of wallpaper. The Wagner 915 Power Steamer will save you 20% of the time you will otherwise spend if you are using conventional cleaning tools. It uses 1,500 watts of pressurized steam that is also perfect for killing germs and cleaning out mold, mildew, grime, and grease. It is undoubtedly an all-around cleaning machine that is cost-effective, efficient and environment-friendly.
Aside from removing old wallpaper, the Wagner 915 can be used to clean virtually any part of your house. The package includes tile squeegee, a jet nozzle, flooring head, floor cleaning pad, two extension tubes, a measuring cup and a funnel for refilling the machine with water. It also includes assorted utility brushes and the necessary tools for setup. Using all the accessories and attachments, this is probably everything you need to clean your stove top, bathtub, showers, tile floors, and even your couch, mattress and pillows. The tool can also be used outdoors to clean grills and even your car tires.
To maximize the use of the Wagner 915 power steamer, you need to preheat the machine for at least 12 minutes. Because the water reservoir can hold up to half a gallon of tap water, you can use it for 45 minutes straight without refilling and preheating. You can choose between continuous or intermittent stream to suit which setting is best for the task at hand.
Benefits You Will Get with the Wagner 915 Power Steamer
- Environment and health-friendly – One of the best things about the Wagner 915 are that all you need to use the machine is tap water. It saves you money on cleaning solutions as the pressurized steam does a pretty good job of sanitizing and cleaning. This is especially beneficial for people who are highly sensitive to chemical residues and smell. Aside from being safe to use, the Power Steamer and Cleaner won’t leave unsightly chemical residue on your windows or kitchen counters.
- One – step wallpaper removal – Removing old wallpaper is easy with the Wagner 915. Holding the steam plate against the wallpaper for at least 20 seconds will remove the adhesive. All you need to do is peel the wallpaper off.
- A convenience of Use and Storage – The Wagner 915 measures 19.5 x 15.6 x 12.8 inches and weighs approximately 16 lbs. Its weight and portable design make it easy to use anywhere in the house even in areas with limited space. It also has a long steam hose that enables you to clean hard to reach areas. Because of its size, you can easily stow it away when not in use.
Wagner 915 Power Steamer User Reviews
Most customers are very happy and satisfied with their Wagner 915 power steamer. From more than 1300 reviews on Amazon website, 80% reviewers gave the Wagner 915 a 4-5-Star rating.
Typically, some users have been disappointed by slow heating of water, others were disappointed that they got a bad model, and they had to exchange it for the new one. But even expensive models from well-known brands have bad reviews, so don’t be upset.
The Wagner 915 power steamer has rating of 4.1 stars from more than 1300 reviews so this is one of the best steam cleaners you can buy for the price of under $200.
What is Wagner 915 temperature?
The Wagner 915 steam temperature is really hot because the tank is iron not plastic like some other brands have. So always check the suitability of materials before steam cleaning. Steam is being generated at temperatures in excess of 212ºF (100ºC).
Do not use on any surfaces that cannot withstand this temperature. Always test a small area of the material, preferably an area that is normally out of view. Do not soak materials being cleaned. Only a light application of steam is required. See below for more information on steam cleaning.
Wagner 915 Power Steamer Manual in PDF format
If you lost your Wagner 915 manual or you need the PDF version of the manual then you can download it here.
The Wagner 915 comes with a limited one-year warranty. Some customers say that it doesn’t last too long and you’ll probably get a new one after a two or three years. Nevertheless, the Wagner 915 is a very good investment because it delivers its promise of efficient and thorough cleaning for a very low cost.
- The Wagner 915 Power Steamer are eco-friendly and safe to use. It doesn’t expose you and your family to harmful chemical fumes and doesn’t leave an unsightly chemical residue. It is very easy to setup, use, and store and it makes the task of removing old wallpapers fast and convenient. The accessories and attachment are perfect for making the Wagner 915 an all-around tool.
- The long operating time and setup are somewhat off-putting for some people. In order for the machine to function, you need to preheat it and refill after you use up the water in the reservoir. This is not a deal breaker though because it is undoubtedly better compared to breaking your back in scrubbing deep-seated dirt and grime.